VENUE: Centre For Social Innovation
ADDRESS: 601 W 26th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
In Your Life on Purpose, you won’t find your purpose, you’ll create it! By exploring and discovering what’s most important to you in your work, relationships, and life, you can build and deeply connect with your purpose as well as unlock your passions and talents. With your goals clarified, you will have a foundation for designing a roadmap to begin building the life you truly want.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Increase your self-awareness about what makes you come alive, what you do and don’t want. Discover how this relates to your work and personal life.
- Identify your natural superpowers and explore ways you can grow your passions, talents, and skills.
- Clarify what obstacles get in the way of you living your purpose
- Explore how you can create a career or business you love that also brings financial freedom
- Learn how to create short and long-term goals for realizing your purpose
Marcos Salazar (@marcossalazar) is a social entrepreneur, career + life coach, consultant, speaker, and community builder. His passion is working with professionals, entrepreneurs, and creatives to help them pursue work they are passionate about, build authentic personal brands, become financially successful, and create lives that make the world a better place.
Hosted by Be Social Change.