Last Updated August 15, 2022
N.E.S.H.A., LLC (“Her Agenda,” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information that we collect and receive:
When you provide it to us.
You may provide us with information directly through the Site when you fill out forms or fields on the Site; when you register for a free or premium Her Agenda account; when you participate in online surveys; when you post or publish content; and when you contact us or request information about us, this Site and our products or services (whether by email or other means). This may include your:
– Contact information, such as your e-mail address and phone number
– Instant messaging or social media ID
– Postal address
– Date of birth
– User Contributions, such as comments, job listings, content, or other materials along with your username, which might be visible by other users
– Any other information that you provide to us when you complete forms, including on our website, surveys, or otherwise provide us with information.
When you use our Services or visit our Site
When you visit the Site, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device. This may include:
– Your IP address or other device address or ID
– Your web browser and/or device type
– Your hardware and software settings and configurations
– The web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site
– The pages you view on the Site
– Your actions on the Site
– The dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site.
Additionally, when you interact with applications and advertising on the Site, we may collect information about your interests and preferences.
When you use the Site on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
How we use the information that we collect and receive:
We use non-identifying information about your use of the Site to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Site, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
We may use your e-mail address or other Personal Information:
To provide our services by:
– Creating or updating your account
– Processing orders
– Processing payments
– Performing necessary operations to maintain our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends as well as to improve the Site
– Communicating with you regarding our products and services, and/or your account, including to send you email communications, with your consent.
Generally, you can opt-out of receiving promotional communications, through links provided in the messages, by updating your account preferences through the services, or by contacting us directly at email@example.com. – Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
For Customer Support
We use the information we collect to provide customer support, which may include investigating and responding to complaints.
For Marketing Purposes
At times, the Site may be supported by advertising. We may use the information collected and received to make advertising more effective to you. Some of the ways this may be accomplished include directing certain marketing communications or advertising activities to you based on your Personal Information including your location, demographic data and your interaction with the Site.
Third Parties that Provide Content, Advertising, or Functionality on the Site
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on the Site may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties include:
– Advertising providers, which help us and our advertising customers provide ads that are tailored to users’ interests and understand how users respond to those ads
– Audience-measurement companies, which help us measure the overall usage of the Site
– Social networking websites (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google)
– Job searching and other employment-related services
If you choose to connect with a social networking service we may share information with that service, and that service may share information about you with us.
Her Agenda does not control the privacy practices of third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
When we disclose information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or any individual’s activities on the Site to third parties without restriction, including as described in the foregoing paragraph.
We may also disclose your information:
– If required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to take precautions against liability
– To protect Her Agenda from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity
– To protect the security or integrity of the Site
– To investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations
– To assist government enforcement agencies
– To comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant
– With third parties in connection with providing our services. This may include sharing your information with:
In the event Her Agenda were to be engaged in or contemplating a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, Her Agenda may transfer or assign the data, including Personal Information, that we have collected from users
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
With your consent
To protect the rights, property or safety of Her Agenda, our customers or others.
Subject to the foregoing, Her Agenda does not disclose Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
Please note, User Contributions posted to the Website may be shared by other users for example, via social media sites.
You have a number of choices about how we handle your information. The following mechanisms may provide you with some level of control over your information:
– “Do Not Track” Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. Her Agenda currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, we may revisit our policy on responding to these signals.
– Promotional offers from Her Agenda. If you wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by Her Agenda to promote our own services or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-in by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You may update your communication preferences at any time via your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us (except for emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password, and other similar communications essential to your transactions through the Site) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email or by sending us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
– Right to Deletion. Once you have registered for a Her Agenda account, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Site. If you have not created an account and you would like for us to delete your information, please send us a request at email@example.com.
– Targeted advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
– Changes to Personal Information. You may review and change the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page, at any time.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Site from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years of age has obtained a Her Agenda account or provided us with information, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we delete the information from our systems.
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide our products and services, and for other purposes including to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, or enforce our Terms or other agreements.
Visitors from Outside the United States
This Site is controlled and operated by Her Agenda in the United States. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you acknowledge that you will be transferring your information, including Personal Information, outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, as necessary to provide to you the products and services available through the Site. Where required, we comply with applicable legal frameworks relating to the collection, storage, use, and transfer of personal information.
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your information; however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Site, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We cannot control the actions of other users or other third parties with whom you may choose to share your information and therefore we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post through the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Additionally, we may share Personal Information with trusted third party service providers and vendors including Stripe for payment card processing and Google for data storage and processing services. Where applicable, we encourage you to visit the privacy policies of such third party vendors.
Limitation of Liability
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information. In addition, while we take efforts to ensure the proper and appropriate use of data by our service providers that may receive your information from us, we are not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your information caused by those service providers.
Our Contact Information: