N.E.S.H.A., LLC (“Her Agenda,” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit and interact with the website https://heragenda.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect and Receive
We collect and receive information in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us. You may provide us with information directly through our Website. For example:
- When you sign up for a free or premium Her Agenda account, you may provide certain personal information that can be used to specifically identify or contact you, including your name, e-mail address, instant messaging or social media ID, photo, telephone number, postal address, and date of birth (such information, collectively, “Personal Information”);
- When you post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content, comments, job listings or other materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website (for example, to our message boards or in response to an article, story or video). Please note, your User Contributions will be accompanied by your user name, will be visible by us and other Website users and may be shared via social media by other users;
- When you fill out a survey, you may provide information such as student/professional status, career goals and other career preferences;
- When you interact with applications and advertising on our Website, you give us information about your interests and preferences; and
- When you otherwise contact us or provide us with information directly.Information we automatically collect or receive when you use our Website. We also collect or receive information as you navigate through and interact with our Website. We may use automatic data collection technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. The information we collect automatically does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain or associate such automatically collected information with Personal Information we collect in other ways. Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies includes:
- Children under the age of 13. Her Agenda does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.
How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
We collect and receive information for the following general purposes:
- To provide our services. For example:
- To improve our Website. For example:
- To send you e-mail communications. From time to time and subject always to your consent, we may contact you via email. For example:
- To provide effective advertising. At times, our Website may be supported by advertising. We may use the information collected and received to make advertising more effective to you. Some of the ways this may be accomplished include:
Third Parties that Provide Content, Advertising, or Functionality on Our Website
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our Website may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties include:
- Advertising providers, which help us and our advertising customers provide ads that are tailored to users’ interests and understand how users respond to those ads;
- Audience-measurement companies, which help us measure the overall usage of our Website;
- Social networking websites (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google);
- Job searching and other employment-related services; and
- Payment processing websites like PayPal.
If you choose to connect with a social networking service we may share information with that service, and that service may share information about you with us.
Her Agenda does not control the privacy practices of third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual to third parties without restriction, including as described in the foregoing paragraph.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Her Agenda’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or a similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Her Agenda about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Her Agenda, our customers or others.
Subject to the foregoing, Her Agenda does not disclose Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note, User Contributions posted to the Website may be shared by other users for example, via social media sites.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have a number of choices about how we handle your information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. The following mechanisms may provide you with some level of control over your information:
- “Do Not Track” Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. Her Agenda currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, we may revisit our policy on responding to these signals.
- Promotional offers from Her Agenda. If you wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by Her Agenda to promote our own services or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-in by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You may update your communication preferences at any time via your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
- Targeted advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
[In order that the your Personal Information is kept up to date and accurate, you may review and change the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page, at any time.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account.
Our Website is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Website, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with United States privacy laws, regulations and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Website, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and in the United States.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
119 W. 24th Street, 4th floor
New York NY 10011