By using or accessing the Services, you agree to these Terms, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 18 below. Because Her Agenda provides a wide range of services, we may at times ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific product or service.
1. Account Security. To use the Services you must (i) be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or, if you are between thirteen (13) and 18 years of age, you must use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian; (ii) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services; and (iii) register for and use the Services in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Account Registration. To access some features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account, we may ask you to give us certain identifying information about yourself, including but not limited to your email address and other contact information, and to create a user name and password (“Registration Information”). When registering for and maintaining an account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You also agree not to impersonate anyone, misrepresent any affiliation with anyone else, use false information, or otherwise conceal your identity from Her Agenda for any purpose. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and other Registration Information. For your protection and the protection of other users, we ask you not to share your Registration Information with anyone else. If you do share this information with anyone, we will consider their activities to have been authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As further described in Section 17, we have the right to disable any account, user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
1. Prohibited Conduct. You agree not to:
2. Use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
3. Violate or encourage others to violate Her Agenda’s rights or the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights;
4. Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
5. Interfere in any way with security-related features of the Services;
6. Interfere with the operation or any user’s enjoyment of the Services, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users, or attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
7. Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Services using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without Her Agenda’s express written permission;
8. Perform any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the accounts of other users without permission, or falsifying your identity or any information about you, including age or date of birth; or
9. Sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein.
11. Third Party Content. The Services may contain links to third party websites and services. Her Agenda provides such links as a convenience, and does not control or endorse these websites and services. You acknowledge and agree that Her Agenda has not reviewed the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials that appear on such third party websites or services, and is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any such content, and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such third party websites or services.
12. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that you relinquish all ownership rights in any ideas or suggestions that you submit to Her Agenda through the Services. The Services are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws and no materials from the Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express permission. All trademarks and service marks on the Services belong to Her Agenda, except third-party trademarks or service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
Our name, the terms “No one Ever Slows Her Agenda,” our Her Agenda logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of us or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission.
1. User Content. The Services may contain message boards, forums, and/or bulletin boards that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Services. By providing any User Contribution through the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have the right to use any content you post to the Services. If you choose to delete any User Contributions that have been published or displayed on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to third parties (including other users of the Services), copies of such User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by such third parties.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. Furthermore, we have the right to disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy. We may also take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate, including if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such User Contribution infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or could create liability for us. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
1. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact our Designated Agent.
You must provide the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Her Agenda has adopted and implements a policy that provides for termination in appropriate circumstances of accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights of Her Agenda or others.
f we receive notice that copyrighted material is improperly incorporated in the Services, we will remove such content. However, Her Agenda does not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, Her Agenda assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. Her Agenda has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
1. Pricing. The prices displayed for products available for purchase via the Services represent the applicable retail prices, and do not include taxes, shipping or handling charges (to the extent applicable). Any applicable taxes, shipping or handling charges will be communicated to you before you place an order. The prices displayed on the Services are quoted in U.S. dollars.
2. Product Information. We make every effort to present the most recent, accurate, and reliable information on the Services at all times. However, occasionally there may be information on the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Her Agenda is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price, availability or any other matter. Likewise, Her Agenda does not warrant the accuracy of customer product ratings, comments or feedback.
3. Payment. By submitting an order through the Services, you agree to pay in advance the price of the product(s) ordered, plus any applicable taxes, shipping and handling and/or other charges. You may make payment by credit card or any other method of payment we may make available to you (each, a “Method of Payment”). In order to make a payment, you must provide us with valid credit card and/or other billing information and authorize us (or any third-party payment service provider engaged by us) to charge your Method of Payment for all orders placed and accepted via the Services. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any transaction.
4. Purchase History. Your purchase history may include such details as product description, product image, units purchased, purchase price, purchase or order date, store details where the product was purchased, shipping updates, order number, or product manuals, warranties and instructions. All information related to your purchase history is solely owned by us at all times, but may be made available to you in our sole discretion for your review upon request.
5. Processing Orders. If any problems arise with your order, or with the shipping address or Method of Payment associated with your purchase, and we are unable to resolve the problem, we may notify you via the contact information provided at the time of your purchase. If problems arise with your order that we cannot resolve, your order may be cancelled and we may not be able to process future purchases until the problem has been resolved.
6. Cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend any order placed if we determine in our sole discretion that a user has violated these Terms, including by engaging in any fraudulent or misleading activity (for example, by using false names, multiple identities, multiple email accounts or email addresses, impersonating another person or otherwise providing false or misleading information), or if we believe, in our sole discretion, that a user’s conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
7. Indemnification. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Services, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Her Agenda from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ and accounting fees and costs), arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Services; (ii) your violation of the Terms or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. Her Agenda reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim
8. Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Services’ contents.
9. Termination. If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Services will automatically terminate. In addition, Her Agenda, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your user account and/or suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting Her Agenda at email@example.com. After your account is terminated, information and content previously provided by you will no longer be accessible through your account, but we may continue to store such information and content, and it may also be stored by third parties to whom it has been transferred through your use of the Services.
10. Modification of the Terms. Her Agenda reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon notice and incorporated into these terms. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to the Terms, including, but not limited to, by posting a notice to our website or by sending an email to any address you may have provided to us. Your continued use of the Services following notice will be deemed acceptance of any modifications to the Terms.
11. Disclaimers of Warranties. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Although Her Agenda seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies. Her Agenda specifically (but without limitation) disclaims (i) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and (ii) any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the Services. Her Agenda does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the Services.
12. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT HER AGENDA HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability in certain circumstances. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
13. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of law principles. To the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and Her Agenda agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within New York County, New York, for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
14. Geographic Restrictions. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
15. Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Her Agenda in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Her Agenda agree to resolve disputes through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction (“Agreement to Arbitrate”). Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You acknowledge and agree that the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that individual party’s claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other users.
16. Modification of the Services. Her Agenda reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services at any time without any notice or further obligation to you. You agree that Her Agenda will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services.
No Waiver. The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect our right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of the Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself.
Paragraph Headers. Use of paragraph headers in the Terms is for convenience only and shall not have any impact on the interpretation of particular provisions.
Severability. In the event that any part of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.
Notice to California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the service or to receive further information regarding use of the service.
Last updated: August 15, 2022